Type of Hydropnic system

by Larry Watkins

I'M LKING FOR A "A Frame" shaped unit.

Comments for
Type of Hydropnic system

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jun 28, 2012
A Frame Hydroponics
by: Larry

You could simply build an A Frame out of some boards and make a Mittleider or ebb/flow system.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Hydroponic FAQ

If you like this website, consider downloading this free toolbar for your browser.

Previously I featured a conduit toolbar with radio for download but replaced it with the Alexa toolbar featuring website anaysis tools along with real-time related links to facilitate searching. Alexa is owned by Amazon and will not embed spyware into their toolbar. It's safe and it's free!


| Return to top |
| Homepage | Contact Us | Policies | About Us | Privacy Policy | Advertise |
Copyright© Hydroponics-At-Home.com 2006-2012 All Rights Reserved.