Terms and Conditions
1. We guarantee that every item purchased from us adheres to our description. If you find that your purchase does not fit the description, contact us with the details and we will correct the matter.
2. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express or a Paypal transfer. All prices are in US dollars and if the purchaser is a Connecticut resident, a 6.35% Sales Tax will be added to your payment. We only sell and ship to the contiguous 48 states of the USA.
3. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Hydroponics-at-Home.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
1. Most orders are shipped within two working days after receipt of your funds, and often the same day if received before 2 pm Eastern Time.
2. On credit card orders we ship to the billing address of the card to protect the card owner from misuse of their account. In special cases we will ship to a work address if we are sent the employing company's name, address and main phone number so we can verify employment there.
3. All items purchased from Hydroponics-at-Home.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
4. Automatic UPS tracking is included in every order.
1. Returns must be approved before shipping back the product - surprise returns, those for which we were not first contacted, will be rejected.
2. Returned items must be undamaged, in original packaging and able to be resold. If a product is used, open or arrives in poor condition it is not entitled to be returned.
3. Shipping charges for returns are the customers responsibility and will only be reimbursed if the product is defective.
4. Returns must be received within 30 days from the day the customer receives the product.
5. At any time we may require photos of the defective product to document the reason for returning it.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THIS WEBSITE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS WEBSITE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES.
IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting Hydroponics-at-Home.com, you agree that the laws of the state of CT, USA, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and disputes of any sort that might arise between you and Hydroponics-at-Home.com or its associates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Hydroponics-at-Home.com or to products you purchase through Hydroponics-at-Home.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in CT, USA, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Hydroponics-at-Home.com's intellectual property rights, Hydroponics-at-Home.com may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of CT,USA, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Site Policies, Modification and Severablility
Please review our other policies posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Hydroponics-at-Home.com. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time without notice.
If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Serving the public since 2006!
Free Gift - 55 page ebook on Building a Web-based Business
Automatically Translate this Webpage
| Top of Terms and Conditions page | Garden Store |